Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Yearning





Hymn Yearning | The Church of Almighty God


     The world is dark, the devil reigns. The longest night just stretches on. The path to believing in the true God and pursuing life is hard. 


The CCP comes for us, repressing the people of God. They come to arrest and persecute us. Loved ones cannot understand. We are slandered and mocked by our neighbors, and rejected by the world. I endure the pain, I call on the Lord. Jesus, please give me strength! Lord, I beg You to enlighten and lead me. Stay by my side as I walk in this dark night. May You be with me and strengthen my faith. So I can endure to the end and be saved. Oh Lord, come quickly. Save us from the grasp of Satan so we can return to You. I yearn for Your return, when You will take us into heaven, with You in the heaven for eternity. 
                                                         from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs  
    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Does It Mean to Fear God? 4 Points Help You Know It

Speaking of fearing God, all brothers and sisters in the Lord are familiar with it. It’s God’s requirement for us and also the criteria for...