Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Testimonies of Being Guided by the Holy Spirit to Turn Toward Almighty God

II. Typical Testimonies of the Christians and Catholics in Mainland China Who Turned to Almighty God Because of Being Punished for Resisting Almighty God

4. Wang XX, male, aged 43, from Henan Province, formerly a leader in the Breaking sect. In July 1997, when someone preached God’s end-time work to me, I accepted it and started to read the book of God’s word. However, that September, I denied it because of being disturbed by my leader. Afterward, the brothers and sisters preached it to me many times, but I never again accepted. In October 2001, another person preached it to me. I not only refused to accept it, but I sealed our meeting place, saying, “If anyone says to you, ‘God has come,’ never believe it. They are deceivers, devils, or false christs….” No sooner had I said that than my teeth root hurt so terribly that I could not open my mouth, and my tongue felt as if it were pricked with needles. However, I still did not wake up but continued making disturbance. At the end of October 2001, I got a brain tumor and was half dead with pain. The treatment cost almost ten thousand yuan. After I was discharged from the hospital, the brothers and sisters preached the end-time gospel to me once again, and fellowshipped with me about God’s disposition. I began to wake up. Then God inspired into me these words: “God came like a thief. At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom!’” Not until then did I truly see God’s salvation. So, in February 2002 I accepted God’s new work.
5. Zhang XX, male, aged 50, from Henan Province, formerly a worker in the Hua Xuehe sect. On December 31, 2002, two brothers came to my home and preached God’s new work to me. Because it did not fit my notions, I rejected it, and even pointed at them with my left hand and said, “You two, get out of here! I won’t buy your bullshit! Even if what you preach is the work of the true God, I’ll reverse it since he does it against my will.” And then, within less than half an hour, my left hand suddenly went numb and hurt incessantly, my five fingers were cramped into a ball, and I could not raise my arm. Seeing that, my family rushed me to the hospital. After an examination by the doctor, I was diagnosed with cerebral thrombosis. At that point, my wife reminded me, “Is it because you have resisted the true God by driving away those two brothers today who preached the gospel, that you end up in this situation? If so, we should immediately pray to Almighty God and ask him to forgive our sin. Hurry to them tomorrow….” The next day, I found the brothers who preached the gospel to me, and through eating and drinking God’s word, I gradually dropped my notions, and accepted God’s new work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What Does It Mean to Fear God? 4 Points Help You Know It

Speaking of fearing God, all brothers and sisters in the Lord are familiar with it. It’s God’s requirement for us and also the criteria for...