Sunday, May 5, 2019

Testimonies of Being Guided by the Holy Spirit Turn Toward


I. Typical Testimonies of the Christians and Catholics in Mainland China Who Turned to Almighty God Because of Receiving Dreams and the Revelations of the Holy Spirit

3. Yan XX, male, aged 38, from Henan Province, formerly a leader in the Hua Xuehe sect. Starting from 1999, the brothers and sisters preached God’s end-time work to me many times but I never accepted it because I had a notion about the fact that God’s incarnated flesh is a female. In September 2002, another brother preached the end-time gospel to me. Although I accepted the book of God’s word from him, I still harbored doubts in my heart. One night in mid-October, I had a dream. In the dream I had just stepped outside when a neighbor said to me mysteriously, “I tell you a most amazing thing, and it is also a truest thing: God has become a female. She is just Almighty God many people have preached the gospel to you for you to believe in. She will reign and judge the world. Don’t hesitate anymore. Believe in Her!” I asked in astonishment, “Who did you hear from?” “Everybody is talking about it.” Then another neighbor came up to us and said, “You see, everything has changed now. Even God has become a female!” With that, she walked on. When she got to the crossroads not far away, she suddenly shouted to us, “Come on! Come on! Hurry up and look!” We ran there and saw many people walking in orderly ranks from east to west. As they walked, they ceaselessly shouted, “Almighty God reigns! Almighty God reigns! …” And they raised and lowered their right hands rhythmically with their shouts. At the time, I suddenly woke up and realized that this was God’s revelation to me. Then I told the dream to my wife, and she said guiltily, “The brothers and sisters testified to us that God’s incarnated flesh is a female, but we didn’t believe it. Now God has revealed it to us through the dream, so we shouldn’t define God anymore.” From then on, we were completely certain about Almighty God’s end-time work.


4. Li XX, female, aged 48, from Henan Province, formerly a deacon in the Three-Self sect. On December 16, 1998, a sister preached God’s end-time work to me. I not only refused to accept it but said that whoever did not believe in God in our sect was not right. On the night of December 27, 1998, I dreamed that I was taking a rest at one end of a bridge. Suddenly, a man of about thirty came up to me and said, “You are going back to your parents’ home, aren’t you?” I said, “Yes. Who are you?” “My name is Heavenly Army,” he answered. I was very surprised at that, “Heavenly Army?! Is he from heaven?” Next, I heard him saying, “Go. Let me take you there.” Then I followed him. At the other end of the bridge was a high and steep slope. Looking down from there, I saw a bottomless chasm. Heavenly Army climbed up dragging me. As we climbed, he said to me, “Don’t look down.” So I no longer looked back but went up after him all the way…. When we got to the top, I found with a pleased surprise that the path to my parents’ home had become a glittering golden road. I was awakened. The next day, there really came a brother who preached the end-time gospel. To my astonishment, the comer looked exactly the same as Heavenly Army I had seen in my dream. I thought that the dream was God’s revelation to me, so I listened carefully to his fellowship. After I heard that, I felt assured and brightened as if I had really seen a bright road to the heavenly home. Thus, I accepted God’s new work at once.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Does It Mean to Fear God? 4 Points Help You Know It

Speaking of fearing God, all brothers and sisters in the Lord are familiar with it. It’s God’s requirement for us and also the criteria for...